OUR NDIS SERVICES
We aim to enhance the quality of life, confidence and to nurture growth
Holistic Support Services offers a range of services for people with disability and their families, including community living and drop-in support, short term accommodation and respite, community and lifestyle services, and support coordination.
Assistance with Travel/Transport Arrangement
Holistic Support Services provides assistance with travel and transport services to people with disability. This includes supports that enables participation in community, social, economic and daily life activities. Our support workers can use any transport of your choice, they can travel via public transport, taxi, their car or your car to accompany you safely to and from wherever it may be needed or desired.
Community Participation and Involvement
Our organisation believes that participating in the community improves people’s wellbeing and quality of life. Holistic Support Services offers support that helps participants achieve their goals and help them build skills that allow them to participate actively in their community. We provide services and support such as taking participants to attend community events, community integration, organising and planning activities and eventsfor participants, and supporting participants to engage in therapeutical programs in the community.
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
Holistic Support Services offers Supported Independent Living (SIL), assisting individuals with help and/or supervision of daily tasks, helping them to live as independently as possible, either in a group or shared accommodation settings or as a single occupant in their own home, while receiving daily living supports. SIL services are tailored to individual needs and can include:
• 24/7 daily living supports with trained staff
• Assistance with daily life activities such as cooking and cleaning, and taking medications
• Personal care such as showering and dressing
• Assistance with Domestic duties such as shopping and transportation to and from their own homes
• Nursing Care and High Intensity Daily personal care
• Household tasks and community integration
• Support with creating new social networks and for visiting family
Short-term Accommodation and Respite
Offering carers and family short-term respite and accommodation where they can be assured that their loved ones are supported and cared for whilst they take a much-needed break. Short-term respite is also a wonderful opportunity for people living with disability to make new friends and enjoy new activities and experiences.
(Core Support Services)
Drop-in support is a service for those that require assistance or support in order to live independently. Drop-in services can include the following:
• Assistance with showering and dressing
• Attending medical or hospital appointments
• Assistance with household tasks such as cleaning, meal preparation and cooking, yard maintenance and laundry
• Assistance with shopping and groceries
• Assistance with taking medications,
A support coordinator is a type of provider that can help NDIS participants to understand and use the supports in their NDIS plan. Our support coordinators can help you in many ways, depending on your preferences and choices. We will help you:
• understand and use your NDIS plan
• make the most of your funded supports
• access community and mainstream services
• build your ability to become more independent
• connect with people in your life such as family, friends and carers to help you achieve your goals• connect with providers and decide when you want to access supports and services, and how much you want to pay for these. They will also help you with your service agreements and service bookings.
Nursing Care and High Intensity Personal Care
Our organisation provides support and services to people with disability who requries nursing and complex care needs. Our staff that are qualified, trained and experienced can provide services to meet specific complex suport such as:
- Enteral Feeding Management (Nasogastric Tube, Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy/Jejunostomy Tube Feeding Management)
- Complex Bowel Care Complex
- Wound Care Medication Administration including Subcutaneuos Injection
- Urinary Catheter Management
- Tracheostomy Care and Management
- Ventilation Management